ACF-50 holds written OEM approvals from the following manufacturers:
Bombardier Regional Aircraft, Douglas/Boeing Helicopter, ATR Regional Transport, Bell Helicopter Textron, The New Piper Aircraft, Gulfstream Aerospace, Robinson Helicopter, McDonnell Douglas, Enstrom Helicopter, Schweitzer Aircraft, British Aerospace, Concorde Battery, Raytheon Aircraft, Sikorsky Aircraft, MD Helicopters, Cessna Aircraft, Pilatus Aircraft, Beech Aircraft, Van’s Aircraft, Extra Aircraft, Hiller Aircraft, Air Tractor, Lake Aircraft, Rolls-Royce, Britten-Norman Aircraft, Learjet, and Canadair.
- ACF-50 is an excellent penetrant.
- ACF-50 provides excellent low-shear lubrication to moving parts and cables.
- ACF-50 kills any corrosion currently in progress with just one application.
- Removal of the corrosion by-product is not necessary.
- ACF-50 is good for rubber, preventing it from cracking or drying out.
- In most applications, ACF-50’s unique properties will last for 24 months before it is consumed and needs to be re-applied.
- The ultra-thin-film does not attract and hold salt crystals and dirt particles.
- The ultra-thin film does not “dry”. It stays a flexible liquid and therefore seals the surface better as the surface expands and contracts.
- ACF-50 will not displace or melt any grease which is already in place. It will mix with it and make it more efficient.
- ACF-50 will not support combustion.
- ACF-50 has a very low percentage of Volatile Organic Compounds (less than 17%).
- ACF-50 is non-carcinogenic and virtually non-toxic. Incidentally, full toxicality testing has been done to support this claim.
- ACF-50 can be easily removed with MEK or soap and water.
- ACF-50 will not harm any plastics or painted surfaces.
- ACF-50 can be safely applied to electronics such as radios, timers, test equipment, antenna connections, computers, etc. However, we recommend you avoid using it on LED’s, LCD’s and soft membrane switches.
- ACF-50 can be safely applied to electrical components such as alternators, starters, magnetos, generators, distributors, carburetors, wiring, switches, rheostats, compressors, battery terminals, light bulb sockets, electrical connectors, circuit breakers, ignition systems, wire harnesses, etc.
- ACF-50 is qualified under Mil-C- 81309, Amendment 3, Type II. It also meets the performance requirements of BMS 3-23E, CSD#1, DMS 2150, and TN A 007.10138. It is also listed on the United States Coast Guard Authorized Chemical List for the HC-130 platform.
Click to view MSDS - Bulk